Connected Points (Concept Demo) Connected Points (Concept Demo)

this seems like a decent mini game, but not as much for a full game. It's very simple, but it may seem to be cool in the future. Hopefully you add a bit more difficulty later.

AliiGames responds:

The difficulty will definitely be worked on! Thanks for the review :)

Nootro Nootro

I would vote higher, but this game is so slow. You need a run button. Also i can't seem to figure out the first code.

Point and Click 3: Shortah! Point and Click 3: Shortah!

I am very disappointed by this game. I was expecting a difficult puzzle, but i got a simple click the button three times.

Chad2008 responds:

my 3rd one i didn't know that much about flash

Piggy In The Puddle 3 Piggy In The Puddle 3

I must admit I have a sucky computer that can barely play minecraft, but this game had only little lag when i clicked on characters, but that lag only lasted like .01 seconds, so it wasn't bad. other than that I really enjoyed the game.

Halfling Tycoon Halfling Tycoon

Its good, but it needs to be longer. The dragon was simple, there needs more upgrades, and my steel got reset after a few billion. Add more characters to use to fight like a dragon of your own, a ninja, or a jockey.

WarioWare: Online Version! WarioWare: Online Version!

The game is ok. If it's supposed to be Wario ware add characters that show the difficulty, add bosses, and less lag. The rocket game is nearly impossible. Add a trophy system, ranking charts, and better graphics for example the finger. Also you may want to change the name for safety of copyright by nintendo. You also may not get good ratings because its not an original concept. Other than that its an ok game.

I hate Math I hate Math

You don't get enough time to add/subtract. I guess that may be the point, but if you slow it down, it would be funner and less of a luck based game. Also add a leaderboard. That will make more people want to play it.Even after rage quitting. It would also be funner if you added multiplication division and fractions. This would make it not only an addicting game, but a speed test and an educational game. Sorry if I seem like a nerd saying this, but you must be fairly good with coding/ math since you made this. This could be much better than it is now, so don't give up on it!

Dobuki's Epic Journey Dobuki's Epic Journey

I must admit this game could be really good, but the game is so buggy that I constantly have to restart it. The chat is too slow even when you hold the button, the noise that is made during chatting is ok once per comment, but the constant yipping during chat gets very annoying, and the worst of all is when you are in the cave finding the diamond and you choose an item you cant do anything. your stuck. Other than that the game is ok.

Where is 2016? Where is 2016?

It's a good game, but you should make a point and puzzle game instead. You'd be really good at that.

Idle Pro Gamer 1980s Idle Pro Gamer 1980s

Good game, but it could use some better graphics.

SquiddyMccloud responds:

Thats true all my games need better graphics. Thanks for playing.